Avicenna Journal of Clinical Microbiology and Infection: February 2015, 2 (1); e23551.Published Online: February 14, 2015
Article Type: Letter; Received : September 11, 2014; Accepted : October 14, 2014
To Cite : Moayed Alavian S. A Need for Establishment of an Active System for Surveillance of Needle Stick Events in Health System, Avicenna J Clin Microb Infec. 2015 ;2(1):e23551. doi: 10.17795/ajcmi-23551.
1. Hashemi SH, Mamani M, Torabian S. Hepatitis B Vaccination Coverage and Sharp Injuries Among Healthcare Workers in Hamadan, Iran. Avicenna J Clin Microb Infec. 2014; 1(2)
2. Adib-Hajbaghery M, Lotfi MS. Behavior of healthcare workers after injuries from sharp instruments. Trauma Mon. 2013; 18(2): 75-80[DOI][PubMed]
3. Alavian SM. Comments on behavior of healthcare workers after injuries from sharp instruments. Trauma Mon. 2014; 19(1)[DOI][PubMed]
4. Sacchetto MS, Barros SS, Araripe Tde A, Silva AM, Faustino SK, da Silva JM. Hepatitis B: knowledge, vaccine situation and seroconversion of dentistry students of a public university. Hepat Mon. 2013; 13(10)[DOI][PubMed]
5. Afzal MS, Anjum S, Zaidi NU. Changing of HCV clade pattern in iran; the possible means for something good. Hepat Mon. 2014; 14(1)[DOI][PubMed]
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution Non Commercial 4.0 International License .