Avicenna Journal of Clinical Microbiology and Infection : In Press, InPress Abstracts XML
InPress articles are accepted, peer reviewed articles that are not yet assigned to a volumes/issues, but are citable using DOI.
Note to users:
Articles in Press are peer reviewed, accepted articles to be published in this journal. When the final article is assigned to volumes/issues of the publication, the Article in Press version will be removed and the final version will appear in the associated published volumes/issues of the publication. The date an article was first made available online will be carried over. Please be aware that, although Articles in Press do not have all bibliographic details available yet, they can already be cited using the year of online publication and the DOI , as follows: author(s), article title, Journal (year), DOI.
Articles in this section may alter/change/edit partially or completely by the editorial board (even withdraw/retract).
There are three types of Articles in Press:
- Accepted manuscripts: articles that have been peer reviewed and accepted for publication by the Editorial Board. They have not yet been copy edited and/or formatted in the publication house style, and may not yet have full functionality, e.g., supplementary files may still need to be added, links to references may not resolve yet, etc.
- Uncorrected proofs: articles that have been copy edited and formatted, but have not been finalized yet. They still need to be proof-read and corrected by the author(s) as well as by the managing editors and the text could still change before final publication. If you are the EIC or corresponding author of an article and anything needs to be changed, please refer to this portal and submit a PDF file which contains your comments.
- Corrected proofs: articles that contain the authors' corrections. Final citation details, e.g. volume and/or issue number, publication year and page numbers, still need to be added and the text might change before final publication.
• Respecting EIC order, either publishing of some articles without author's approval may be postponed to one for the future issues or move to the archived issues. Thereupon, article may be removed from "In Press" issue.
• "Uncorrected proofs" may be altered partially/totally (or even rejected) by the editorial board during the next publishing processes and does not mean "Finally published".
• "Uncorrected Proof" are not valid for presenting in any official usage and CANNOT be presented as "Acceptance Letter".
- Submit your comments via this link [ or go to http://www.publisher.support > Submit a ticket by Author > choose your role (author or EIC) > select "Galley Proof" and fill online form]
- Comments on PDF files must be added based on this instruction (Instruction: Here). According to the mentioned link, only four types of comments are accepted. Otherwise, we might ask you to revise your comments and corresponding delay will affect the publishing process. Acceptable comment types are as below:
- Delete text
- Insert text
- Replace text
- Highlight and comment
- If you wish to alter the authorship of your manuscript, please read this link.